Leaders Preparatory School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- The mission of Leaders Preparatory School is to educate and prepare each generation with knowledge, wisdom, character, and life skills, using the best and most effective methods and tools through the Islamic vision as it exists in the Quran and Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
- We believe that through Islamic education, our students will develop high morals and strong character based on an understanding of themselves in relationship to Allah and society.
Leaders Preparatory School places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Special Needs Class/ESOL|
|Total Students||299 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Average SAT score||1200|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Please check our website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See website for details|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Martial Arts, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Martial Arts,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Coding Club, Horse Riding, Japanese Culture Club, Lego Club, Quran Club
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 615 students
6801 Orient Rd
Tampa, FL 33610
(813)664-0695 76.2 PK-12
My started LPS in Pre K. It was the best decision we've made for his education. The teachers are qualified and nurturing, LPS is his second home and he loves going their. We had to enroll him in their summer camp because he missed being at school for the summer.
- Posted by Parent - A proud LPS parent
My son has been at LPS for the past three years he started in PreK and I couldn't be more satisfied with his education. He loves his teachers and he is excited to go to school everyday. Thank you LPS all the staff and teachers for everything you do
- Posted by Parent - Parent of LPS
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.