5.00 (1 review)
- The Debbie School's mission is to nurture and enrich the lives of children during the critical years of early learning and create the foundation for our students to flourish throughout their lives.
- The Debbie School provides early intervention services for children through the Auditory/Oral Education Program, the Early Education Program, and the Infant, Toddler, Preschool Education Program.
- Our service credo is to provide an environment where young children of all backgrounds and disabilities have opportunities to learn, explore, socialize, and play; provide quality services for young children with disabilities and their families in an inclusive setting with typically developing peers; and provide a loving, friendly, and safe educational environment where children will be able to reach their full potential.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||47:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: 1-12 | 56 students
1475 Nw 14th Ave
Miami, FL 33125
(305)547-4715 2.4 1-12
- Miami Grades: PK-6 | 28 students
1890 Ne 25th Ave
Miami, FL 33180
(904)764-7781 11.7 PK-6
- Miami Grades: K-12 | 103 students
10100 SW 107 Avenue
Miami, FL 33176
(305)271-2678 12.4 K-12
- Miami Grades: PK | 20 students
10950 Sw 34th St
Miami, FL 33165
(305)221-5035 2.4 PK
Such an amazing school. Caring staff, teachers and parents.
- Posted by Parent - Carrie
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.