5.00 (1 review)
- The Debbie School's mission is to nurture and enrich the lives of children during the critical years of early learning and create the foundation for our students to flourish throughout their lives.
- The Debbie School provides early intervention services for children through the Auditory/Oral Education Program, the Early Education Program, and the Infant, Toddler, Preschool Education Program.
- Our service credo is to provide an environment where young children of all backgrounds and disabilities have opportunities to learn, explore, socialize, and play; provide quality services for young children with disabilities and their families in an inclusive setting with typically developing peers; and provide a loving, friendly, and safe educational environment where children will be able to reach their full potential.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 111 students
1475 Nw 14th Ave
Miami, FL 33125
- Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12 | 1818 students
2401 W Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- MiamiGrades: PK-8
8000 Sw 112th St
Miami, FL 33156
- MiamiGrades: PK | 20 students
10950 Sw 34th St
Miami, FL 33165
- MiamiGrades: K-12 | 103 students
10100 SW 107 Avenue
Miami, FL 33176
Such an amazing school. Caring staff, teachers and parents.
- Posted by Parent - Carrie
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.