5.00 (1 review)
- The Debbie School's mission is to nurture and enrich the lives of children during the critical years of early learning and create the foundation for our students to flourish throughout their lives.
- The Debbie School provides early intervention services for children through the Auditory/Oral Education Program, the Early Education Program, and the Infant, Toddler, Preschool Education Program.
- Our service credo is to provide an environment where young children of all backgrounds and disabilities have opportunities to learn, explore, socialize, and play; provide quality services for young children with disabilities and their families in an inclusive setting with typically developing peers; and provide a loving, friendly, and safe educational environment where children will be able to reach their full potential.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||47:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: 1-12 | 56 students
1475 Nw 14th Ave
Miami, FL 33125
(305)547-4715 2.4 1-12
- Miami Grades: PK-6 | 28 students
1890 Ne 25th Ave
Miami, FL 33180
(904)764-7781 11.7 PK-6
- Miami Grades: K-12 | 103 students
10100 SW 107 Avenue
Miami, FL 33176
(305)271-2678 12.4 K-12
- Miami Grades: PK | 20 students
10950 Sw 34th St
Miami, FL 33165
(305)221-5035 2.4 PK
Such an amazing school. Caring staff, teachers and parents.
- Posted by Parent - Carrie
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.