- Kesher Ld serves 36 students in grades 3-12 and is a member of the National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS), the State or regional independent school association and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Kesher Ld is 3:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Jewish.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: K-3 | 17 students
6405 NW 36 St. suite 104
Miami, FL 33166
(786) 293-7000 13.5 K-3
- North Miami Beach Grades: Inquire with school | 17 students
2785 Ne 183rd St Ste 100
North Miami Beach, FL 33160
(305) 932-8994 0.7 Inquire with school
- West Palm Beach Grades: K-12 | 173 students
1950 Prairie Rd
West Palm Beach, FL 33406
(561) 642-3100 48.4 K-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?