- Allison Academy is committed to providing each student with opportunities to develop a positive self-concept through achieving success in a college preparatory curriculum.
- The self-esteem of each individual is vital to the development of a stable well-rounded person who can cope with life's challenges with confidence and good judgment.
- We are committed to maintaining an atmosphere that builds self-esteem through a success oriented learning environment.
- We are an accredited (Association of Independent Schools of Florida (AISF), SACS/CASI, (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools), AdvancED, Middle States Accreditation (MSA) and Ai (Accreditation International).
- We are a non-sectarian private school for students in grades 6-12.
- We are recognized and respected as a caring institution, providing individual, customized educational programs to meet students' needs and help them realize their dreams.
- Our Mission Statement is to provide quality educational programs with an emphasis on meeting individual needs through small class sizes and a nurturing environment where every student's self-esteem is valued and developed.
- We accept the responsibility of working in partnership with each student's' parents to create students who are endowed with a lifelong love of learning, healthy self-image, and positive attitude that will enable each student to grow academically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually.
- The philosophy of the Allison Academy is to provide a learning environment and educational program of high quality to enhance the development of each individual student's social, emotional, intellectual, and academic growth.
- By providing a positive, democratic environment, the student will develop into a productive, self-confident citizen who recognizes the current social and environmental problems and understands the individual's responsibilities and value to society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
Association of Independent Schools of Florida
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Mild Learning Disabilities, Reading and Math Remediation|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$350|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||$50 registration, $350 per week.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP English Composition & Literature, AP English Literature and Composition,|
|Average SAT score||1000|
|Average ACT score||22|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants/skirts,shorts, polo style shirts with logo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$17,000|
|Tuition Notes||Registration $450, Book Fee $600, Activity Fee $150 Tuition deposit $1000, Tuition accepted annually, by semester, or in 10 monthly installments.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dr. Allison|
|Admissions Associate||Margaret Sheriff|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Robotics Club, Rock Jazz Band., Running Club, Science Club, Student Government
- Allison Academy is a small school with a "family" atmosphere.
- We provide a full curriculum of courses that meet and exceed the State requirements for a high school diploma and for college/university entrance.
- We provide a wide range of electives including art, drama, journalism, yearbook, guitar, team sports, forensic science, anthropology, and personal finance.
- We have the following after school activities: rock/jazz band, art club, chess club, scrabble club, student government, dinner/ prom committee
- Sports available are the following: basketball, volleyball, tennis, track & field
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: NS-12 | 1250 students
601 NE 107 St.
Miami, FL 33161
(305)779-7230 3 NS-12
- Miami Grades: 1-12 | 176 students
9600 Sw 107th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
(305)271-9771 22 1-12
- Miami Grades: 6-12 | 332 students
1110 Ne 163rd St Ofc 201
Miami, FL 33162
(305)957-1670 0.9 6-12
- Miami Grades: 2-12 | 27 students
13262 Sw 119th Ter
Miami, FL 33186
(305)378-5775 24.2 2-12