5.00 (1 review)
- Continental Academy provides accredited, home-school-based, high school completion programs, designed to overcome obstacles normally associated with a conventional classroom setting and deliver a complete list of contemporary secondary curricula objectives for lifetime and nontraditional learners in the United States and abroad.
- We believe that structuring our programs to allow a student to progress at his/her own pace, while providing him/her genuine scholastic challenge and all essential academic support will lead to superior academic outcomes and will better equip the student to pursue his/her future educational and career goals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||387 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollywood Grades: PK-12 | 319 students
1708 N 60th Ave
Hollywood, FL 33021
(954)322-4375 5.8 PK-12
- Hollywood Grades: NS | 195 students
10950 Pembroke Rd
Hollywood, FL 33025
(954)441-4488 1.2 NS
- Hollywood Grades: 2-12 | 47 students
3260 Stirling Road, SuiteB
Hollywood, FL 33021
(954)966-0017 8.4 2-12
I graduated from Continental Academy in 2008. In 2009 I was accepted in to college and today have a Bachelors degree .
- Posted by Student/Alumni - boris
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.