Adventure Bay Early Learning C
- Adventure Bay Early Learning's primary goal and philosophy is to start children on the path to success.
- We firmly believe that each and every child is gifted and precious.
- Each child is born with certain gifts and/or talents. It is our responsibility to help each child discover those gifts/talents and to help them enhance them.
- We do not imitate, We innovate, We are unique, we have our own ideas and style, all based on what we know will be beneficial to children.
- The Director at our Stafford location is a professional educator who holds a degree in Education and has presented many training workshops on preschool education.
- Prior to becoming our full time administrator, she taught preschool and has acquired first-hand experience working with and understanding preschool aged children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||195 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollywood Grades: 2-12 | 47 students
7932 Pines Blvd
Hollywood, FL 33024
(954)251-7323 3.2 2-12
- Hollywood Grades: PK-8 | 695 students
19200 Pines Blvd.
Hollywood, FL 33029
(954)435-4622 7 PK-8
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.