Harvard International Academy
Tel: (954) 966-0017
- Harvard International Academy is a private academic institution, accredited with National Private Schools Accreditation Group, located in Hollywood, Fl.
- We trust that our students will be responsible and equipped future leaders.
- With an emphasis on character development and ethics. Harvard International Academy is known for its outstanding student body and skilled staff. We offer a stimulating learning environment to all students. Our classrooms are print rich and use rubrics to ensure clear expectations for all students.
- We are state certified Academy that was recently recognized by the Dept.of Education for Excellence. Our private classrooms are equipped with computers and the latest software to ensure that our students are engaging in interactive technological programs.
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Speech therapist|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(UNIFORM ONLY )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
- Enrollment process -Health Forms -copy of IEP (if applicable) -sealed transcript (9-12th graders) -last report card -immunization record -Birth Certificate -Copy of Insurance -Parent/Guardian ID
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollywood Grades: PK-12 | 457 students
3751 Sheridan Street
Hollywood, FL 33021
(954) 966-7995 1.1 PK-12
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: 6-12 | 67 students
3220 S.w. 4th Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
(954) 764-2733 3.1 6-12
- Hollywood Grades: NS | 195 students
10950 Pembroke Rd
Hollywood, FL 33025
(954) 441-4488 8.2 NS
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: 3-7 | 30 students
4801 S Univeristy Drive
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328
(954) 680-9494 4.9 3-7
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.