Dr John A Mckinney Christian Academy
- Dr. John A. McKinney Christian Academy, a ministry of New Birth Baptist Church Cathedral of Faith International, is an educational institution that provides a quality learning experience for children, utilizing a curriculum that is based upon Christian principles and under-girded with a rigorous academic foundation.
- The academic program seeks to develop a child's natural curiosity into a lifelong ability to think critically, to act creatively and love the experience of learning.
- The Dr. John A. McKinney Christian Academy, a private institution of excellence will offer each child personalized attention in a loving and nurturing environment.
- In this A Beka Curriculum facility, students will utilize state-of-the-art equipment with creative activities that will prepare them for the challenges of life.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollywood Grades: 2-12 | 47 students
3260 Stirling Road, SuiteB
Hollywood, FL 33021
(954)966-0017 11.1 2-12
- Opa Locka Grades: K-12 | 149 students
13400 Nw 28th Ave
Opa Locka, FL 33054
(305)681-2500 0.5 K-12
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 246 students
4020 Curtiss Pkwy
Miami, FL 33166
(305)871-5766 6.7 PK-8
- Miami Grades: PK-3 | 52 students
577 NE 107th Street
Miami, FL 33161
(305)756-7733 3.6 PK-3
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.