Brauser Maimonides Academy
- Brauser Maimonides Academy is a Modern Orthodox school in Hollywood, Fl.
- that emphasizes academic excellence, religious commitment, and character development. It is a student centered school that seeks to bring out and develop the academic, spiritual, and character potential and the unique talents in each and every student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
State or regional independent school association
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2009|
|Total Students||480 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(3 color choices)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Vanessa Shamosh|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, TennisBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||academic support, chess, computers, cooking, dance, Drama, edible science, gardening, graphic design, music, Torah baseball|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: K-12 | 791 students
5810 South Pine Island Rd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328
(954)583-6100 3.5 K-12
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: NS-12 | 1818 students
2401 W Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
(954)905-5100 10.3 NS-12
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.