Tel: (954) 431-8805
- Tanglewood Academy is dedicated to providing an exciting atmosphere for learning where the indivdual child's educational, physical, social and emotional development will be nurtured.
- Our goal is to Provide opportunities for the child to become actively involved in the learning process by discovering his world through a variety of developmentally appropriate activities and materials, Involve parents in the Tanglewood Academy program through active participation and observation and to establish open communication between staff and parents concerning the child's individual needs at home and at Tanglewood Academy, Provide a staff which is experienced, well-trained and knowledgeable concerning the development and needs of young children, Maintain an indoor and outdoor physical environment which is safe, and invites exploration and discovery through a variety of quality materials which stimulate the child's physical, emotional and intellectual growth.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollywood Grades: NS | 195 students
10950 Pembroke Rd
Hollywood, FL 33025
(954) 441-4488 1.5 NS
- Hollywood Grades: K-12 | 133 students
2700 N Palm Ave
Hollywood, FL 33026
(954) 404-7706 1.7 K-12
- Hollywood Grades: PK-K | 57 students
7885 Pines Blvd
Hollywood, FL 33024
(954) 989-7998 1.8 PK-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?