Come meet our outstanding staff. Together we have over 95 years in the childcare field.
Our staff is dedicated to each child's happiness, safety and educational needs.
From our infant teachers who nurture our infants to our school age teacher who assist children with their homework, we are all here to make your child's day the best it can be.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare in Pembroke Pines. We value our families and want to make sure your child is learning, safe, and happy everyday they are here with us. Combined, our staff has over 95 years experience in the field of early childhood education. As you walk through our school you will see how what we do everyday is all designed for learning. We can't wait for your family to become part of our KinderCare family.
- Each child's health and safety is one of our top priorities. Our health and safety features include: keypad entry, fenced playground, all staff CPR & First Aid certified, daily classroom cleaning checklist, bus with three point safety restraints, proper hand washing procedures taught, cleaning supplies locked safely out of child's reach, criminal background checks to ensure trustworthy staff, only pre-approved people with photo identification may pick-up your child, child supervision record used every 30 minutes, monthly fire and disaster drills conducted.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- NACCRRA, Family Central & Coast Guard
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Pembroke Pines KinderCare?
The application deadline for Pembroke Pines KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
My family loves the KinderCare in east Pines. Our child learned so much and was totally ready for kindergarten when he got there. He spent 3 years going to this school and we love the staff and management team. It is worth every bit of the rate we pay for tuition becasue our child learned so much.
Endorse Pembroke Pines KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.