St Bartholomew Catholic School
- At St. Bartholomew Catholic School, our mission is to provide a quality education to our Catholic Community.
- As teachers and models of our cherished faith, we are committed to creating a discipline enviornment in which sound spiritual, academic, emotional, and social growth can occur.
- This is achieved through the cooperative efforts of our school and the parish community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollywood Grades: PK-8 | 261 students
7450 Stirling Rd
Hollywood, FL 33024
(954)432-7022 4.4 PK-8
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-8 | 492 students
3900 S University Dr
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328
(954)472-7086 6.3 PK-8
- Orlando Grades: NS-8 | 224 students
11659 Ruby Lake Rd
Orlando, FL 32836
(407)239-6024 183.8 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.