Montessori World School
Tel: (407) 239-6024
- Montessori World School, guided by the philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori, is dedicated to providing an enriching and challenging educational environment where each child is encouraged to grow to his or her fullest potential academically, emotionally and socially in a safe, supportive and culturally diverse environment.
- Through the dynamic partnership of the staff, the parents and the children, a committment to communication, honesty and mutual respect is developed to nurture the "joy of learning".
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||226 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 4 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates vary depending on program. Toddler (Pre-Primary) programs start at $5800. Primary, including K, range from $5700 to $8700. Elementary begins at $8400 with before/after program an additional $2200. Middle School begins at $8800|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Jane Shaw|
|Admissions Associate||Sarah Prosser|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dance, Drama, Golf, Music, Piano, Soccer, Spanish, Susuki Violin, Yoga|
- Tours of the school are given every Thursday morning at 9:15 a.m. Please call the school to schedule an appointment. Enrollment information will be given at that time.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollywood Grades: PK-8 | 178 students
8003 Miramar Pkwy
Hollywood, FL 33025
(954) 431-4253 183.8 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.