Love Outreach Christian Academy
- Love Outreach Christian Academy serves 7 students in grades 2-7 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow).
- The student:teacher of Love Outreach Christian Academy is 4:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-7|
|Total Students||7 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollywood Grades: NS-12 | 240 students
Primary Campus 2230 Hollywood Boulevard, Elementary and Middle School and High School Campus 2402 Hollywood Boulevard
Hollywood, FL 33020
(954)923-7100 0.8 NS-12
- Hollywood Grades: 9-12 | 208 students
3440 Hollywood Blvd #415
Hollywood, FL 33021
(754)802-0776 1.7 9-12
My child attended LoveOutreach Academy for Eight years. From the first day I drop her off to Kindergarten to her Eighth grade ceremony/ graduation program she excelled in academics. The love of Christ were exemplified through the Adminstrator and teachers.
- Posted by Parent - Previousparent
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.