- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 259 students
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Barracuda News Network, BETA Club, Crochet Club, Spanish Club, Student Government, True Blue Ambassadors
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, FA Music Program, Kidology
- The staff at Mother of Our Redeemer Catholic School is committed to providing quality Catholic education. The strength of our school comes from the Catholic faith that the staff, students and community share. Through full implementation of National Standards and the Archdiocese of Miami Curriculum the focus remains on continuous improvement of our students development of skills and knowledge required to reach National achievement levels within an exclusive Catholic environment. We reach out to our community partners; we celebrate with them and we work together to build up our school community. As lifelong learners, the staff engages in a number of professional development activities such as developing yearly growth plans, participating in workshops and conferences and taking additional courses. Working together, with the support of parents, we offer students curriculum experiences which have real world applications. Mother of Our Redeemer provides a positive, faithful and enriching learning environment for all of our community members. Working with parents, we strive to ensure that all students realize their maximum potential.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Mother Of Our Redeemer Catholic School often compared to?
What sports does Mother Of Our Redeemer Catholic School offer?
What is Mother Of Our Redeemer Catholic School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Mother Of Our Redeemer Catholic School?
Endorse Mother Of Our Redeemer Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards