Lycee Franco - American International School
Lyce Franco-Amrican International School is a private school currently offering a French-American Program from PK-2 through 8th Grade. We empower students with bilingual and technological skills to build confidence and knowledge,that will help engage with people in a multi-cultural environment and become productive individuals.
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 111 students
- Yearly Tuition: $11,000
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
Summer Camp price from 150 to 250$ per week; various formulas proposed
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Various payment formulas: from PreK 11.000$ to Elementary/Middle 13.000 $. Scholarships accepted.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Lyce Franco-Amrican International School is a private school currently offering a French-American Program from PK-2 through 8th Grade.
- Through a unique teaching approach and a truly passionate staff, we help students develop academically and personally to the highest level.
- The sizes of our classes are usually very small, providing more personal attention to each student and creating a warm environment that makes us a caring family.
- Our Preschool and Elementary School Programs are accredited by the French Ministry of Education and it is part of the AEFE network and the AISF.
- The English Program we offer is based on the Florida Standards curriculum, which facilitates our students' ability to follow the American Educational System after they graduate.
Profile last updated:
Applying for French teaching position
Endorse Lycee Franco - American International School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?