Lycee Franco - American International School
5.00 (1 review)
- Lyce Franco-Americain International School is aprivate two-way language immersion school offering instruction in French and English for preschool (PreK2, PK3, PK4, andVPK) and elementary students (Kindergarten plus 1st to 6th grades). We have received "l'homologation" meaning that we are recognized b ythe Ministry of Education of France.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
Association of Independent Schools of Florida
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||antonio rodrigues|
|Admissions Associate||Joelle Laurent|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Gymnastics, Martial Arts, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Martial Arts, Soccer,
- Lycee Franco-Amricain International School is a private two-way language immersion school offering instruction in French and English for preschool (PreK2, PK3, PK4, and VPK) and elementary students (Kindergarten plus 1st to 6th grades).
- Our curriculum is based on the French educational system and is reinforced by the Common Core State Standards,which facilitates the students` ability to follow the American educational system.
- Our students are provided a strong foundation to continue their French/English education through high school at the InternationalSchool of Broward where they have the option to graduate with the traditional French Baccalaurat or the new French American Baccalaureate, a joint initiative of the U.S. College Board and the French Ministry of Education, which blends the best that the U.S. and French secondary education systems have to offer: the Advanced Placement Program (AP) and the Baccalaurat.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 555 students
425 Ne 105th Street
Miami, FL 33138
(305)751-4257 12.7 PK-8
Applying for French teaching position
- Posted by Teacher - abega
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.