Lycee Franco - American International School
5.00 (1 review)
- Lyce Franco-Amricain International Schoolisaprivatetwo-waylanguage immersion school offeringinstructioninFrench andEnglishfor preschool (PreK2, PK3, PK4, andVPK)andelementarystudents(Kindergarten plus 1st to 5thgrades).Wehavereceived"l'homologation" meaning that we arerecognizedbytheMinistry ofEducation of France.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)
Association of Independent Schools of Florida
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Deborah Mansour|
|Admissions Associate||Joellenvirofice Laurent|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Gymnastics, Martial Arts, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,
Martial Arts, Soccer,
- Lyce Franco-Amricain International Schoolisaprivatetwo-waylanguage immersion school offeringinstructioninFrench andEnglishfor preschool (PreK2, PK3, PK4, andVPK)andelementarystudents(Kindergarten plus 1st to 5thgrades).
- Our curriculum is based on the Frencheducationalsystemandisreinforced by the Common CoreStateStandards,whichfacilitatesthe students` ability tofollowtheAmericaneducationalsystem.
- Our students are provided astrongfoundationtocontinuetheirFrench/English education throughhighschool attheInternationalSchool of Broward wheretheyhavetheoptiontograduate with thetraditional French BaccalauratorthenewFrench AmericanBaccalaureate, ajoint initiative oftheU.S.CollegeBoard and theFrench Ministry of Education,whichblendsthebest thatthe U.S. andFrench secondaryeducationsystems have tooffer: theAdvancedPlacement Program (AP)and theBaccalaurat.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 603 students
425 Ne 105th Street
Miami, FL 33138
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12
3375 SW 75 Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12 | 109 students
5201 S Flamingo Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33330
HollywoodGrades: NS-PK | 100 students
282 S. Flamingo Rd.
Hollywood, FL 33027
Applying for French teaching position
- Posted by Teacher - abega
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017