Lycee Franco - American International School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (954) 237-0356
Lyce Franco-Amrican International School is a private school currently offering a French-American Program from PK-2 through 8th Grade. We empower students with bilingual and technological skills to build confidence and knowledge,that will help engage with people in a multi-cultural environment and become productive individuals.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
Association of Independent Schools of Florida
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$250|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Summer Camp price from 150 to 250$ per week; various formulas proposed|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||antonio rodrigues|
|Admissions Associate||Alexandra Manzolillo|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Gymnastics, Martial Arts, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Martial Arts, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
- Lyce Franco-Amrican International School is a private school currently offering a French-American Program from PK-2 through 8th Grade.
- Through a unique teaching approach and a truly passionate staff, we help students develop academically and personally to the highest level.
- The sizes of our classes are usually very small, providing more personal attention to each student and creating a warm environment that makes us a caring family.
- Our Preschool and Elementary School Programs are accredited by the French Ministry of Education and it is part of the AEFE network and the AISF.
- The English Program we offer is based on the Florida Standards curriculum, which facilitates our students' ability to follow the American Educational System after they graduate.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 515 students
425 Ne 105th Street
Miami, FL 33138
(305) 751-4257 12.7 PK-8
Applying for French teaching position
- Posted by Teacher - abega
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.