- Lyce Franco-Amricain International Schoolisaprivatetwo-waylanguage immersion school offeringinstructioninFrench andEnglishfor preschool (PreK2, PK3, PK4, andVPK)andelementarystudents(Kindergarten plus 1st to 5thgrades).Wehavereceived"l'homologation" meaning that we arerecognizedbytheMinistry ofEducation of France.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)
Association of Independent Schools of Florida
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Deborah Mansour|
|Admissions Associate||Joellenvirofice Laurent|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Gymnastics, Martial Arts, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,
Martial Arts, Soccer,
- Lyce Franco-Amricain International Schoolisaprivatetwo-waylanguage immersion school offeringinstructioninFrench andEnglishfor preschool (PreK2, PK3, PK4, andVPK)andelementarystudents(Kindergarten plus 1st to 5thgrades).
- Our curriculum is based on the Frencheducationalsystemandisreinforced by the Common CoreStateStandards,whichfacilitatesthe students` ability tofollowtheAmericaneducationalsystem.
- Our students are provided astrongfoundationtocontinuetheirFrench/English education throughhighschool attheInternationalSchool of Broward wheretheyhavetheoptiontograduate with thetraditional French BaccalauratorthenewFrench AmericanBaccalaureate, ajoint initiative oftheU.S.CollegeBoard and theFrench Ministry of Education,whichblendsthebest thatthe U.S. andFrench secondaryeducationsystems have tooffer: theAdvancedPlacement Program (AP)and theBaccalaurat.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 603 students
425 Ne 105th Street
Miami, FL 33138
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12
3375 SW 75 Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12 | 109 students
5201 S Flamingo Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33330
HollywoodGrades: NS-PK | 100 students
282 S. Flamingo Rd.
Hollywood, FL 33027
Applying for French teaching position
- Posted by Teacher - abega
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
April 25, 2017
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.
April 25, 2017
School uniforms are largely found at religious, parochial and military schools. Dress codes have replaced uniforms at most schools.