Lincoln Marti Schools #11
Tel: (305) 324-7322
- Lincoln-Martí is an institution dedicated to educating the future of our community, both academically and socially.
- We, at Lincoln-Martí believe that the quality of any nation, state, city, community and family must be judged by the preparation and advancement of the individuals who comprise them.
- Our system of education is based on the philosophy that successful student growth and development depends on the rationale for guiding such growth.
- We recognize that children need to develop their need for freedom, but within limits.
- Lincoln-Martí has prepared an environment which guarantees exposure to materials and experiences that promote the development of the intelligence of each child, as well as, each child's physical and psychological abilities.
- Students are respected as individuals and they learn to respect others.
- The needs of the individual are strongly emphasized. They are exposed to activities involving freedom of choice.
- Yet students are taught in classrooms to facilitate the socialization process.
- Students are free to create friendships and learn to respect each other within a loving and friendly environment.
- Love is fundamental to the development of the whole child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-6|
|Total Students||420 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-12 | 1032 students
2700 Sw 8th St
Miami, FL 33135
(305) 245-5355 1.8 PK-12
- Miami Grades: K-12 | 382 students
904 Sw 23rd Ave
Miami, FL 33135
(305) 642-1000 1.5 K-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?