The Randazzo School's mission is to develop an individualized educational program that will provide students with the tools to become successful adults.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 87 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Language-Based & Mild Learning Differences
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
(Polo shirt and slacks)
(Polo shirt and slacks)
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- The primary goal of the school is to create a series of successful and enjoyable experiences for each student. The Randazzo student is encouraged to strive for personal achievement rather than competing against others. It is our belief that in this way students will acquire a thirst for learning that will be lifelong. In the right environment and with appropriate teaching and learning resources, nearly every student will be able to apply critical and creative thinking skills and master a curriculum designed to provide them with the tools to maximize their potential, be productive members of the community and appreciate the positive qualities in themselves and others.
My twins started here when they were 3 years old (at the lower school, preschool), now they are on second grade (upper school) and I can't say enough how happy and thankful I am with Randazzo School. Everyone here is very caring to each other. This school has a wide variate of background which is a very special place for my kids to grow up. At Randazzo everyone (all the staff and all students) are very respectful and kind to each other no matter what their needs are. Thank you Mr. Gavi, the owner, and Ms. Fundora, the principal, and all the wonderful teachers and staffs. I truly feel as if we are a big family. Randazzo, is a school where I, as a parent, don't have to worry about bulling nor drogs but it's where from kindergarten to highschool they all have a friendship among each other. Besides the awesome educational program, Montessori, Randazzo uses, they also offer an after care with clubs where kids can keep engaging in a diverse variate of activities. I can't thank enough the opportunity to have my kids at Randazzo.
My daughter has been there since January when she turn 2 years old. I have to say amazing school the teachers are wonderful my daughter wasn`t talking and now she is making sentences. I love this school and the dedication they have for each student. Thank you again randazzo
This school is unique and offers various types of learning. Students get a real chance for education no matter what the pace. .
Endorse Randazzo School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.