5.00 (3 reviews)
- The Randazzo School's mission is to develop an individualized educational program that will provide students with the tools to become successful adults.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language-Based & Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Polo shirt and slacks)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The primary goal of the school is to create a series of successful and enjoyable experiences for each student. The Randazzo student is encouraged to strive for personal achievement rather than competing against others. It is our belief that in this way students will acquire a thirst for learning that will be lifelong. In the right environment and with appropriate teaching and learning resources, nearly every student will be able to apply critical and creative thinking skills and master a curriculum designed to provide them with the tools to maximize their potential, be productive members of the community and appreciate the positive qualities in themselves and others.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-12 | 1726 students
1501 Ne 62nd St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
(954)492-4135 4.7 PK-12
My twins started here when they were 3 years old (at the lower school, preschool), now they are on second grade (upper school) and I can't say enough how happy and thankful I am with Randazzo School. Everyone here is very caring to each other. This school has a wide variate of background which is a very special place for my kids to grow up. At Randazzo everyone (all the staff and all students) are very respectful and kind to each other no matter what their needs are. Thank you Mr. Gavi, the owner, and Ms. Fundora, the principal, and all the wonderful teachers and staffs. I truly feel as if we are a big family. Randazzo, is a school where I, as a parent, don't have to worry about bulling nor drogs but it's where from kindergarten to highschool they all have a friendship among each other. Besides the awesome educational program, Montessori, Randazzo uses, they also offer an after care with clubs where kids can keep engaging in a diverse variate of activities. I can't thank enough the opportunity to have my kids at Randazzo.
- Posted by Parent - Karolina Souza
My daughter has been there since January when she turn 2 years old. I have to say amazing school the teachers are wonderful my daughter wasn`t talking and now she is making sentences. I love this school and the dedication they have for each student. Thank you again randazzo
- Posted by Parent - Gloria De la Cruz
This school is unique and offers various types of learning. Students get a real chance for education no matter what the pace. .
- Posted by Parent - pharm
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.