Randazzo Lower School
Established in 1989 by Dr. Joseph Randazzo, The Randazzo Lower School is located in Coconut Creek within the quiet gated residential community of Centura Parc.
In keeping with the founder’s philosophy, we believe that a school should be small enough to permit every child to be known by name.
This aids in promoting the warm and caring educational environment that we are known for.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 124 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Children learn more during their first four years than at any other time in their lives. The Randazzo School carefully provides the nurturing environment and educational opportunities which will help your child grow and develop in a model preschool program. The Randazzo School incorporates Montessori concepts and materials and utilizes an accelerated and individualized instructional program with training in Reading, Writing, Mathematics, Practical Life Skills, Sensorial Activities, Science, Computer Education, Music, Art, Cooking, and Physical Education.
- A Small School Environment with Big School Capabilities: We believe a school should be small enough to permit every child to be known by name. Randazzo students know most every other child, teacher, parent and staff member. As a result, The Randazzo School does not provide an institutional type setting as seen in large school programs, but promotes a warm and caring family-like environment.
- An Educational Program for Every Child: We discourage the labeling of children and maintain that nearly every student can master a gifted program - with students themselves determining how quickly they can move through the materials. What is important, from our perspective, is not how quickly a child completes the materials but that he or she has mastered the concepts and can apply both creative and critical thinking skills to the subject matter.
- A Program Designed to Promote Success: Our instruction is largely individualized and students progress through the curriculum at their own rate. As a result, your child’s school experience at Randazzo is a series of successful experiences. Naturally, some students will progress through the concepts and materials faster than others - but emphasis is on accomplishment not failure.
- Making Education Fun: We feel school should not only be a successful experience for all children but also fun. When children experience success and accomplishment it is easy to have fun in the process. This leads to a thirst for knowledge and growth - a primary value we wish to impart to our students.
- The Randazzo School has received full accreditation from two statewide regional associations The Randazzo School's Preschool Programs is accredited by the Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC), and the Elementary, Middle and High School Programs are accredited by the Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS).
Endorse Randazzo Lower School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.