Coconut Creek KinderCare
Coconut Creek KinderCare Photo #3 - Our lobby is perfectly scaled down to make our children feel comfortable.
Coconut Creek KinderCare Photo #4 - The least restrictive environment in our Infant classroom allows your baby to grow and learn at his or her individual rates
Coconut Creek KinderCare Photo #5 - Our Discovery Preschool classroom is draped in the studentâ€™s interactive learning lessons. Come on in and the students will love to show you what they are learning about.
Coconut Creek KinderCare Photo #7 - The VPK classroom is set up to prepare your student for Kindergarten. We fine tune our writing skills, enhance our vocabulary, and multiply our math skills in an interactive way that keeps learning fun!
Coconut Creek KinderCare Photo #9 - Our toddler playground is perfectly sized for our younger students, and separated from the older students. This allows our younger ones to play freely under the shade of our mature trees that keep the playground cool.
Our staff at KinderCare Coconut Creek is very excited to have you as part of our family.
Some of our teachers, like Ms. Dora and Ms. Aileen, have been part of our team for over fifteen years.
Ms. Monika, Ms. Maria, Ms. America, Ms. Cynthia, and Ms Olga have been working at this location for over five years.
Our staff holds Bachelor's and Associate's degrees in Early Childhood Education.
We are proud to belong to this team and we want our families to receive the best care possible.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Coconut Creek. We are glad to have you visiting our website. Please check our calendar for upcoming community activities and events.
- In order to enter our center, families are provided with a code for the keypad located at front entrance. We are located in a free standing building in a large lot away from heavy traffic and surrendered by mature oak trees, which provide lots of shade for children while playing outdoors. Our playgrounds are well maintained with age appropriate toys and equipment. Our playgrounds are enclosed by fences with privacy bushes on most sides. The parking lot is very spacious and well lit to accommodate families who will we dropping off or picking up children in the dark. All of our staff members are trained in First Aid and CPR.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- NACCRRA (Military)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Coconut Creek KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.