Hebrew Academy Community School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (954) 978-6341
- Hebrew Academy Community School day school is founded to provide an exemplary well rounded Judaic and general studies education to children in our area.
- Our educational policies are inclusive and individualized and they encourage students to utilize their individual potential and strive for excellence.
- A well - balanced education will develop in our students a commitment to: using Torah values as a guide to the decisions of life, community, and life-long learning and teaching.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||363 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||52 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca Raton Grades: 9-12 | 260 students
7902 Montoya Circle N
Boca Raton, FL 33433
(561) 417-7422 7.3 9-12
- Coral Springs Grades: PK-8 | 380 students
9990 Nw 29th Street
Coral Springs, FL 33065
(954) 753-1280 3.8 PK-8
I am retired Math, Science , and Economics teacher. I have been teaching over 25 years( New York and Florida State) I have two master"s degrees In Mathematics and Economics science. The last three years I was teaching a full schedule of Mathematics at Archbishop McCarthy High School in Southwest Ranches. You can check my credentials calling to the principal of school ,Mr.Richard Jean, 954-434-8820 I look forward to discussing my background and accomplishments with you and learning more about your needs. Sincerely yours, Jerzy Hawrylkiewicz
- Posted by Teacher - jerzy
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?