Hebrew Academy Community School
5.00 (1 review)
- Hebrew Academy Community School day school is founded to provide an exemplary well rounded Judaic and general studies education to children in our area.
- Our educational policies are inclusive and individualized and they encourage students to utilize their individual potential and strive for excellence.
- A well - balanced education will develop in our students a commitment to: using Torah values as a guide to the decisions of life, community, and life-long learning and teaching.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||408 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca Raton Grades: 9-12 | 260 students
7902 Montoya Circle N
Boca Raton, FL 33433
(561)417-7422 7.3 9-12
- Coral Springs Grades: K-8 | 314 students
9990 Nw 29th Street
Coral Springs, FL 33065
(954)753-1280 3.8 K-8
- Miami Grades: 9-12 | 32 students
2660 Ne 204th Ter
Miami, FL 33180 19.7 9-12
I am retired Math, Science , and Economics teacher. I have been teaching over 25 years( New York and Florida State) I have two master"s degrees In Mathematics and Economics science. The last three years I was teaching a full schedule of Mathematics at Archbishop McCarthy High School in Southwest Ranches. You can check my credentials calling to the principal of school ,Mr.Richard Jean, 954-434-8820 I look forward to discussing my background and accomplishments with you and learning more about your needs. Sincerely yours, Jerzy Hawrylkiewicz
- Posted by Teacher - jerzy
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.