Paideia Classical Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Paideia Classical Academy is an Orthodox Christian, Organic, Green and Classical School in Coconut Creek, FL. Our school is approved for pre-k 2 to 12th grade.
- This school nurtures the mind, body and soul of each child.
- Classical education allows for children to acquire the love of learning and mastery in all subjects.
- Small classes with a tutor based approach ensure that each child's education is tailored according to their individual development.
- Nature Studies, Butterfly Gardens, organic gardens, organic lunches on beautiful, serene, fenced in 10 acres!.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
|Admissions Director||Pamela Latham|
- South Florida's ONLY ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN, ORGANIC, GREEN AND CLASSICAL SCHOOL approved for pre-k-12th grade! Our tutor approach assures for each child to advance at their individual pace. Nurturing mind, body and soul. Offering the BEST education for your child! We welcome you to take a tour of our beautiful school campus!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Coral SpringsGrades: K-12 | 102 students
10193 Nw 31st St
Coral Springs, FL 33065
- Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12 | 1818 students
2401 W Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Pompano BeachGrades: 5-12 | 82 students
4700 Riverside Drive, Suite 100
Pompano Beach, FL 33067
- Coral SpringsGrades: K-12
1750 N. University Blvd., Suite 105
Coral Springs, FL 33071
- Coral SpringsGrades: PK-12 | 863 students
2251 Riverside Dr
Coral Springs, FL 33065
We feel so blessed to have all of our children at Paideia Classical Academy! If it wasn't for this school, we''d be homeschooling our 6 little ones! This is the only Christ-centered, Organic, Green and Classical School in South Florida! Our children are nurtured in mind, body and soul! The 10 acre campus is beautiful and serene. My kids love this school! I love not having any junk around to entice them! Instead the children participate in organic gardening and make their own salad from their school garden! The teachers and staff are a true blessing! The children are all amazing!
- Posted by Administrator - drweb
I love that everyone knows my child's name and that they can balance an academically challenging curriculum with plenty of outdoor activities. And all in a loving, nontoxic, and peaceful enviroment
- Posted by Parent - dala3
My son started this school at 2.5 years old when they first opened for camp before the 2012/2013 school year. He had a total of 8 words. He now has a wonderful insightful and enjoyable vocabulary as he completes his 1st school year in the PreK-2 to PreK-4 program. We are excited to see how enthusiastic our son is and his love of learning I know every child in my son's class. I love that he has the same teacher for three years. I love that there is nature and that it is organic. I love how sweet the big kids are with the little kids. I am not religious and from my experience, at least 60% of the students are not Orthodox Christian... they learn virtues by example. The teachers are wonderful and the office staff are always right there and accessible. One of the questions I asked was what they teach - such as creation or creativity (I am a science nerd myself) and their response to me was that "we teach everything because in today's world, you need to know everything." I love that! This will be my son's school until he graduates and goes to college.
- Posted by Parent - katy
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.