Sts Peter & Paul School
- Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic School has been organized for the purpose of educating young people, within a Parish community of living faith in Jesus Christ, for a satisfying and productive life.
- The challenge of our school is to recognize each student as an individual and to help him/her develop a feeling of self-worth.
- We hope to impact in our students' attitudes, skills, ideals and appreciation, which will help them to become useful and knowledgeable citizens.
- Our school affirms high Christian, moral and ethical standards. The mission of Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic School is to provide a Catholic elementary education affordable to the Catholic community of Sts. Peter and Paul Parish and the surrounding areas.
- This will be accomplished in a Christ-centered environment stressing excellence in academic, athletic, cultural and social development.
- This is achieved through the cooperation and participation of students, parents, faculty, staff, administration, alumni, local parishes and friends, based on the Gospel message and the Roman Catholic teachings.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||526 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 503 students
592 Ne 60th St
Miami, FL 33137
(305)757-1966 5.3 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.