St Theresa School
- St. Theresa School believe in Catholic Education and have committed ourselves to providing the best education for our children.
- We have a dedicated faculty and staff that also believes a Catholic Education is the best foundation upon which our children will build successful and faithful lives.
- The primary goal is the education and formation of each individual child striving for academic excellence within a faith-centered environment.
- We strive to develop within each child a deep appreciation of his or her role in family life, obligation towards fellow man and good citizenship.
- This is achieved through worship, instruction, and example in unison with the parent, clergy, administration and faculty.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GreenwichGrades: PK-12 | 873 students
200 N Maple Ave
Greenwich, CT 06830
NorwalkGrades: PK-8 | 570 students
139 W Rocks Rd
Norwalk, CT 06851
BridgeportGrades: PK-8 | 222 students
521 Brewster St
Bridgeport, CT 06605
EastonGrades: PK-12 | 222 students
660 Morehouse Road
Easton, CT 06612
WiltonGrades: NS-8 | 80 students
317 New Canaan Road
Wilton, CT 06897
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?