- St. Theresa School believe in Catholic Education and have committed ourselves to providing the best education for our children.
- We have a dedicated faculty and staff that also believes a Catholic Education is the best foundation upon which our children will build successful and faithful lives.
- The primary goal is the education and formation of each individual child striving for academic excellence within a faith-centered environment.
- We strive to develop within each child a deep appreciation of his or her role in family life, obligation towards fellow man and good citizenship.
- This is achieved through worship, instruction, and example in unison with the parent, clergy, administration and faculty.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BridgeportGrades: PK-8 | 222 students
521 Brewster St
Bridgeport, CT 06605
EastonGrades: PK-12 | 222 students
660 Morehouse Road
Easton, CT 06612
WiltonGrades: NS-8 | 80 students
317 New Canaan Road
Wilton, CT 06897
BridgeportGrades: K-8 | 62 students
283 Lafayette Street
Bridgeport, CT 06604
GreenwichGrades: PK-12 | 873 students
200 N Maple Ave
Greenwich, CT 06830
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.