St Theresa School
- St. Theresa School believe in Catholic Education and have committed ourselves to providing the best education for our children.
- We have a dedicated faculty and staff that also believes a Catholic Education is the best foundation upon which our children will build successful and faithful lives.
- The primary goal is the education and formation of each individual child striving for academic excellence within a faith-centered environment.
- We strive to develop within each child a deep appreciation of his or her role in family life, obligation towards fellow man and good citizenship.
- This is achieved through worship, instruction, and example in unison with the parent, clergy, administration and faculty.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BridgeportGrades: PK-8 | 226 students
521 Brewster St
Bridgeport, CT 06605
- BridgeportGrades: PK-8 | 241 students
395 Anton St
Bridgeport, CT 06606
- GreenwichGrades: PK-12 | 873 students
200 N Maple Ave
Greenwich, CT 06830
- BridgeportGrades: K-8 | 82 students
729 Union Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06607
- TrumbullGrades: PK-8 | 214 students
190 Shelton Rd
Trumbull, CT 06611
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.