Epiphany Catholic School
- The mission of Epiphany School is to educate childrentobecomeresponsible adults living out Christian values andCatholicfaith.This is achieved by emphasizing excellence inacademics,personalgrowth, and spiritual development in Christ.
- The cooperation and participation of both the parishandschoolcommunities are essential to this endeavor.
- The school community promotes a safe andwholesomeenvironmentconducive to learning and to the healthyspiritual andphysicaldevelopment of the children.
- Here teachers give students the opportunity formasterythroughdiverse tasks and assessments.
- The school's commitment to academic excellencefostersthedevelopment of responsible leaders by cultivatingcriticalthinkingand problem solving skills.
- The school nurtures the values of social justice andpeacebyembracing cultural diversity, participating inglobaloutreachprograms, and advocating awareness of socialissues.
- The school is responsible for the continualevaluationofteaching practices, curriculum, and educationaltechnology,inorder to provide an effective educationalprogram.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council for Exceptional Children|
National Association of Private Catholic and Independent Schools (NAPCIS)
National Catholic Education Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||930 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Advanced Language Arts 6, 7, 8, Advanced Literature 5,6,7,8, Advanced Mathematics 5,6,7, Algebra 1|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 18|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-12 | 920 students
6800 Nervia Street/9775 SW 87 Ave.
Miami, FL 33146
(305)666-1856 2 PK-12
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 320 students
12115 Sw 107th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
(305)255-7315 5.8 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.