Epiphany Catholic School
- The mission of Epiphany School is to educate children to become responsible adults living out Christian values and Catholic faith. This is achieved by emphasizing excellence in academics, personal growth, and spiritual development in Christ.
- The cooperation and participation of both the parish and school communities are essential to this endeavor.
- The school community promotes a safe and wholesome environment conducive to learning and to the healthy spiritual and physical development of the children.
- Here teachers give students the opportunity for mastery through diverse tasks and assessments.
- The school's commitment to academic excellence fosters the development of responsible leaders by cultivating critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- The school nurtures the values of social justice and peace by embracing cultural diversity, participating in global outreach programs, and advocating awareness of social issues.
- The school is responsible for the continual evaluation of teaching practices, curriculum, and educational technology, in order to provide an effective educational program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council for Exceptional Children|
National Association of Private Catholic and Independent Schools (NAPCIS)
National Catholic Education Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||930 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Advanced Language Arts 6, 7, 8, Advanced Literature 5,6,7,8, Advanced Mathematics 5,6,7, Algebra 1,|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 18|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 885 students
6800 Nervia Street/9775 SW 87 Ave.
Miami, FL 33146
- MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 652 students
5400 Sw 102nd Ave
Miami, FL 33165
- MiamiGrades: PK-5 | 440 students
5692 North Kendall Drive
Miami, FL 33156
- MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 923 students
2701 Indian Mound Trl
Miami, FL 33134
- MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 1265 students
6855 Sw 152nd Street
Miami, FL 33157
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.