St Agatha Catholic School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (305) 222-8751
- The purpose of St. Agatha School is to provide our students, within a community of living faith and service, a Catholic philosophy of life in Jesus Christ.
- The school assists, not only the parents, but also the Church, in providing their children with opportunities to deepen and strengthen academic achievement in accordance with the Christian principles of wisdom, justice, brotherhood and morality.
- We, as educators, consider that our mission is to prepare our students to proclaim the Gospel and to translate it into action.
- Thus, we incorporate two aims into our philosophy; helping our students to achieve self-fulfillment through loving service to society and attaining their own spiritual fulfillment.
- Our education seeks to develop students' potential, thus helping them accomplish all that is possible for them: becoming fully integrated, happy, loving, warm human beings.
- At our school, your child will be given the opportunity to develop spiritually, emotionally, socially, cognitively and physically.
- We strive to help each child develop the trust and confidence needed to assure a positive self-image throughout their entire life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||528 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 696 students
12975 Sw 6th St
Miami, FL 33184
(305) 227-1150 2.4 PK-8
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 761 students
8755 SW 32nd Street
Miami, FL 33165
(305) 221-2722 2.3 PK-8
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 262 students
14187 SW 72nd Street
Miami, FL 33183
(305) 385-7002 5.3 PK-8
- Miami Grades: 1-12 | 168 students
9600 Sw 107th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
(305) 271-9771 6.3 1-12
I have been in St. Agatha for 4 years and it has been a great experience education teachers and friends. I really like it.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Luis Molina
ST Agatha catholic school is a hidden gem. Extremely satisfied with my son`s development throughout the years at the school. I am appreciative of the teachers passion for giving the best education possible.I truly recommend this school.
- Posted by Parent - 6th grade mom
This school is truly a gem. The teachers are wonderful and excellent educators. This is my son's second year at St. Agatha and he has loved his classes and teachers. The faculty and staff are warm and welcoming. The standards of education are also excellent. Homework is well balanced and the environment is warm and loving. Most of all, it feels like a family. My child is not only getting a great education, but also growing in his faith.
- Posted by Parent - 1stgrade mom
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.