Academir Preschool Learning Center
- Our goal of Academir Preschool Learning Center is to expand your child's knowledge, self-awareness and independence through interesting and independence through interesting and motivational programs in an ambient of love and care.
- Academir preschool has designed a curriculum that is carefully planned, challenging, developmentally appropriate, linguistically responsive, comprehensive, and promotes positive outcomes for all students.
- Our teachers utilize our curriculum to provide children with the foundation skills they need to support their cognitive language social and physical development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hialeah Grades: 9-12 | 30 students
11890 Sw 8th St
Hialeah, FL 33012
(786)218-1873 0.1 9-12
- Miami Grades: 6-12 | 1410 students
500 Sw 127th Ave
Miami, FL 33184
(305)223-8600 0.7 6-12
- Miami Grades: K
11865 Sw 26th St Ste H1
Miami, FL 33175
(305)227-9111 0.9 K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.