Academir Preschool Learning Center
- Our goal of Academir Preschool Learning Center is to expand your child's knowledge, self-awareness and independence through interesting and independence through interesting and motivational programs in an ambient of love and care.
- Academir preschool has designed a curriculum that is carefully planned, challenging, developmentally appropriate, linguistically responsive, comprehensive, and promotes positive outcomes for all students.
- Our teachers utilize our curriculum to provide children with the foundation skills they need to support their cognitive language social and physical development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hialeah Grades: 9-12 | 30 students
11890 Sw 8th St
Hialeah, FL 33012
(786)218-1873 0.1 9-12
- Miami Grades: 6-12 | 1410 students
500 Sw 127th Ave
Miami, FL 33184
(305)223-8600 0.7 6-12
- Miami Grades: K
11865 Sw 26th St Ste H1
Miami, FL 33175
(305)227-9111 0.9 K
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.