St Kevin Catholic School
- St. Kevin Catholic School places strong emphasis on the individual child.
- The curriculum addresses intellectual, social, physical, spiritual, and personal development.
- In order to attain this goal, a system exists which provides for continuous progress that encourages each child to reach his/her potential.
- Our traditional standards of behavior, dress, discipline, and classroom conduct provide an environment that is highly conducive to learning.
- Mission: To assist the parent, the prime teacher in educating the child spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically while embracing his/her God given talents to attain each individual's potential and enjoy success living the teachings of Christ.
- At the core of St. Kevin Catholic School is its staff of certified teachers.
- All of the teachers are university trained professionals certified to teach by the state of Florida.
- The staff works closely with the parents in the education of each child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||577 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 696 students
12975 Sw 6th St
Miami, FL 33184
(305) 227-1150 2.2 PK-8
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 761 students
8755 SW 32nd Street
Miami, FL 33165
(305) 221-2722 4 PK-8
- Miami Grades: NS-12 | 111 students
10870 Sw 113 Pl. 2nd Floor
Miami, FL 33176
(305) 596-3200 4.6 NS-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.