Conchita Espinosa Academy
- Conchita Espinosa Academy is a private, co-educational elementary school first established in Havana, Cuba in 1934 and in Miami, Florida in September 1963.
- We believe in the strength of a well-rounded education: excellent academic program combined with a strong arts program to assure the preservation of our culture.
- The arts stimulate creativity, self-esteem, expression and thinking skills and complete and energize all other areas of the curriculum. The arts program includes dance, music, creative writing and the visual and martial arts.
- We believe in a multi-lingual society and the essential need to achieve better communication between countries and cultures in order to promote a peaceful, productive society and world.
- We believe in technology working for man and not man working for technology.
- We believe in the sacred partnership between the family and the school.
- We believe the school completes and enriches the moral and spiritual education that begins in the home.
- Our main objective is to provide a sound academic, social, emotional and cultural foundation for our students.
- We strive to help them become better human beings with values, clear and firm ideas, open minds, and sensitive strong spirits.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
Association of Independent Schools of Florida
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||696 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade - $8,400 - $8,900 / month|
|Admissions Associate||Audrey Gonzalez|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Flag Football, Martial Arts, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBallet, Baseball,|
Basketball, Cross Country,
Dance, Flag Football,
Martial Arts, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||29 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Amor en Accion, Ballet, Cello, Clarinet, Contemporary Dance, Cuban Dance, Dance Honor Society, Flute Lessons, Guitar, Guitar Ensemble, Hip Hop Dance, Intramural Sports Program, Karate, Lyrical Dance, Music Ensembles, National Junior Honor Society (NJHS), Piano, Playwriting, Saxophone, Spanish Dance, Student Council, Tap, Theatre, Thespian Society, Tri M Music Honor Society, Violin, Visual Arts, Voice Choir, Voice Lessons Amor en Accion, Ballet, Cello, Clarinet, Cuban Dance, Flute Lessons, Guitar, Hip Hop Dance, Karate, Lyrical Dance, Piano, Playwriting, Saxophone, Spanish Dance, Tap, Theatre, Violin, Visual Arts, Voice Choir, Voice Lessons, Contemporary Dance,|
Dance Honor Society,
Intramural Sports Program,
National Junior Honor Society (NJHS),
Tri M Music Honor Society,
- For over 80 years, Conchita Espinosa Academy (CEA) has followed founder Conchita Espinosa`s vision of education, which consists of a solid academic foundation coupled with an immersion in the arts and humanities from an early age. CEA`s intimate environment supports our students` development and helps them grow to become well-rounded, creative, and confident individuals.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 557 students
1125 Sw 107th Ave
Miami, FL 33174
- MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 704 students
8755 SW 32nd Street
Miami, FL 33165
- MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 286 students
500 Nw 122nd Ave
Miami, FL 33182
- MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 211 students
14187 SW 72nd Street
Miami, FL 33183
- MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 652 students
5400 Sw 102nd Ave
Miami, FL 33165