Canterbury School Of Florida
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 481 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
- Premier Marine Studies program and curriculum in the state of Florida.
- The 47 graduates of the Class of 2019 earned over $6.3 million dollars in merit scholarships.
- The Class of 2019 had 1 National Merit Scholar Semifinalists, and 2 National Merit Scholars
- We offer 33 athletic teams for our students.
- Six members of the Class of 2019 signed athletic scholarships to compete in softball, swimming, football, basketball, and baseball.
- Canterbury has won the Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA) Fred Rozell Sportsmanship Award for outstanding sportsmanship among the school's athletes, coaches, parents, and students five times in the last 15 years, most recently in 2016.
- We have an award-winning performing arts and theater program.
- Spanish is are required for all students in PK3 - Grade 6.
- The school has an unparalleled Character Education program. Canterbury students speak for themselves.
- Students in Grades 3-8 participate in a one-to-one device program (iPads or ChromeBooks) loaded with digital textbooks and educational/study apps for use in class and at home.
Endorse Canterbury School Of Florida. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards