Northside Christian School
Northside Christian School, as a ministry of Northside Baptist Church, opened its first classrooms in 1971.
Northside Christian School is a Christ-centered school of excellence. Northside Christian School, in partnership with families, exists to equip students to reach their God-given potential through outstanding academic and extra-curricular programs within a Christ-centered environment.
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 695 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,000
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2016
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
AP American Government, AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP Chemistry, AP Economics, AP English, AP Literature, AP Spanish, AP World History, Dual Credit: General Psychology, Dual Credit: Personality Development, Dual Credit: Religion in America
Classroom Dress Code
(Uniform polo shirt)
(Uniform polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Preschool $4,100 - $6,670 Elementary $9,000 - $10,750 Middle School $10,750 - $11,275 High School $11,800 - 12,800
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Mrs. Tessa Madasz
Mrs. Heather Lasseter
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Intramural Sports for Elementary Students, Ministry Opportunities, Royal Ambassador Marching Band, Service Clubs, Spring Musical, Winter Guard, Winter Percussion
- Northside Christian School is a wonderful place of learning. As you walk the halls on campus you will experience a spirit of friendliness, excitement and pride that we believe exemplifies the reality of who we are. It`s a family feel, where acceptance, love, nurturing and guidance abound. Our enthusiastic and talented teachers set high standards for learning and reasonable expectations for each student.We strive to present a wellness model for our students which encompass all the areas of their development intellectual, emotional, social, physical and spiritual. With an award-winning Fine Arts Program students at an early age are given opportunities for self expression through making music and creating art. A strong competitive Athletic Program allows students to develop team building and leadership skills. Our curriculum, co-curriculum programs and Bible teaching combine to help each learner achieve his/her highest potential.
- Northside Christian School seeks to admit students whose parents desire a quality Christian education for their child. The curriculum is planned to meet the needs of the average to above average student. We accept students with a composite stanine score of 5 or higher (on the most recent achievement test) with no stanine lower than 4. The school is not equipped to meet the needs of students with excessive learning difficulties nor those with extensive social problems. All new students are considered on probation (academic/social) for the first quarter. Before making application, please review your child`s academic records in light of the above criteria. If you need clarification, please contact the admissions office.
Endorse Northside Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.