Let Northside Christian School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Northside Christian School is a wonderful place of learning. As you walk the halls on campus you will experience a spirit of friendliness, excitement and pride that we believe exemplifies the reality of who we are.
- It`s a family feel, where acceptance, love, nurturing and guidance abound.
- Our enthusiastic and talented teachers set high standards for learning and reasonable expectations for each student.
- We strive to present a wellness model for our students which encompass all the areas of their development intellectual, emotional, social, physical and spiritual.
- With an award-winning Fine Arts Program students at an early age are given opportunities for self expression through making music and creating art.
- A strong competitive Athletic Program allows students to develop team building and leadership skills.
- Our curriculum, co-curriculum programs and Bible teaching combine to help each learner achieve his/her highest potential. Northside Christian School seeks to admit students whose parents desire a quality Christian education for their child.
- The curriculum is planned to meet the needs of the average to above average student.
- We accept students with a composite stanine score of 5 or higher (on the most recent achievement test) with no stanine lower than 4.
- The school is not equipped to meet the needs of students with excessive learning difficulties nor those with extensive social problems.
- All new students are considered on probation (academic/social) for the first quarter.
- Before making application, please review your child`s academic records in light of the above criteria. If you need clarification, please contact the admissions office.