St Petersburg Christian School
- The mission of St. Petersburg Christian School is to provide an excellent education in a caring environment, equipping students to fulfill God's plan for their lives.
- The faculty and staff of St. Petersburg Christian School are committed to serving children and the Lord.
- The strength of that commitment is evident in our dedication to helping each child develop to his or her fullest potential.
- We are committed to excellence. A well-balanced curriculum provides ample opportunity for children to develop capability in the arts, athletics and technology.
- Specialists who meet state certification requirements teach each of these areas.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||434 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Petersburg Grades: PK-12 | 611 students
7777 62nd Avenue North
Saint Petersburg, FL 33709
(727)541-7593 5.1 PK-12
- Pinellas Park Grades: K-12 | 213 students
4981 78th Ave N
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
(727)547-6820 2.6 K-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.