St Petersburg Christian School
Tel: (727) 522-3000
- The mission of St. Petersburg Christian School is to provide an excellent education in a caring environment, equipping students to fulfill God's plan for their lives.
- The faculty and staff of St. Petersburg Christian School are committed to serving children and the Lord.
- The strength of that commitment is evident in our dedication to helping each child develop to his or her fullest potential.
- We are committed to excellence. A well-balanced curriculum provides ample opportunity for children to develop capability in the arts, athletics and technology.
- Specialists who meet state certification requirements teach each of these areas.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||434 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Petersburg Grades: PK-12 | 695 students
7777 62nd Avenue North
Saint Petersburg, FL 33709
(727) 541-7593 5.1 PK-12
- Pinellas Park Grades: K-12 | 213 students
4981 78th Ave N
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
(727) 547-6820 2.6 K-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?