- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: 6-12
- Yearly Tuition: $38,500
- Acceptance rate: 70%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Nov. 15 / Jan. 15
- Source: Verified school update
Palmer Trinity School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
Academics and Faculty
Khaki shorts/pants and polo shirts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Black Student Union, Book Club, Breakthrough Miami, Business and Entrepreneurship Club, Chess Club, Chinese National Honor Society, Creative Writing Club, Environmental Action Club (EAC), Executive SGA, Falcons for a Cure, Florida Immigrant Club, Future Doctors of America, Investment Club, Junior Round Square, La Sociedad Honoraria Hipanica, Latin American Club, Math Squad, Mathletes, Model United Nations, Music Club, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Out of the Darkness, Peer Counseling, Pre Law Club, Round Square, Second Chance Animal Rescue, Social Justice Club, Societe Honoraire de Francais, Solar Car Club, STEEEM Engineering Club, Student Diversity Council, Student Government Association, SWENext Society of Women Engineers, Women on Wall Street (WOW)
Arts and Music Programs:
International Thespian Society, Tri M Music Honor Society
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- It is a fundamental goal of Palmer Trinity School to create a community of global learners, to instill a love of wisdom in our students, and to challenge them in mind, body, and spirit to embrace the highest ideals of tolerance, personal integrity, and social responsibility.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Palmer Trinity School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Palmer Trinity School?
Does Palmer Trinity School offer a summer program?
What sports does Palmer Trinity School offer?
What is Palmer Trinity School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Palmer Trinity School?
Endorse Palmer Trinity School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards