Christ Fellowship Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (305) 238-1833
Christ Fellowship Academy Photo #3 - Praise Island is where our K2-K4 preschool chapel is held each week.
Christ Fellowship Academy Photo #4 - All of our K5-5th Grade classrooms are creatively decorated and contain a SMART board and plasma screen.
Christ Fellowship Academy Photo #5 - All of our K5-5th Grade classrooms are creatively decorated and contain a SMART board and plasma screen.
Christ Fellowship Academy Photo #6 - All of our K5-5th Grade classrooms are creatively decorated and contain a SMART board and plasma screen.
Christ Fellowship Academy Photo #7 - All of our K5-5th Grade classrooms are creatively decorated and contain a SMART board and plasma screen.
Christ Fellowship Academy Photo #8 - All K2-5th Grade students receive gardening and science lab each week.
Christ Fellowship Academy Photo #9 - Our 4th-5th grade students learn through the use of digital curriculum and 1-to-1 laptops. Our K2-3rd grade students use BJU Press curriculum, which incorporates core content with great hands-on learning experiences! All of our students receive Biblical integration throughout the curriculum, including daily Bible lessons.
Christ Fellowship Academy Photo #10 - Our 4th-5th grade students learn through the use of digital curriculum and 1-to-1 laptops. Our K2-3rd grade students use BJU Press curriculum, which incorporates core content with great hands-on learning experiences! All of our students receive Biblical integration throughout the curriculum, including daily Bible lessons.
- Our faculty and staff have been providing Christian education for K2 through 5th grade for over 40 years. Educating the whole child academically, spiritually, physically, and emotionally.
- Engaging curriculum with a hands-on approach while developing critical thinking skills.
- Offering art, computers, library, music, physical education, science lab, and Spanish from a Christ-centered perspective.
- Accelerated Reader & IXL math Programs. In our Pelican Program - Adventuring into Marine Biology - students will participate in weekly on-campus lessons and hands-on experiences such as kayak adventures, snorkeling excursions, animal encounters, coastal nature hike explorations, and much more.
- They also take part of mission opportunities such as coastal cleanups and caring for animals in rehabilitation centers in the area.Christian Leadership, Academic Excellence, and Mission Minded are the three pillars that make up our school.
- At Christ Fellowship Academy we understand that preschool and elementary years are where children develop a sense of self and their view of the world around them. Having them understand that they were created for a purpose by a Creator that immeasurable loves them and giving them a robust academic foundation that will make them confident leaders is priceless.
- You can visit our website at www.cfacademy.org or call us at 305.238.1833.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)|
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||321 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Michelle Zanon|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Dance, Soccer, TennisBasketball, Dance,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Drama Club, Home Economics, Little Chefs, Nature Postings
Arts and Music Programs:
CFA Singers, CFA Worship Team, Club Create, Simone Says Dance
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Panther Sports Basketball, Soccer Shots, Tennis Advantage of Miami
- Loving and dedicated faculty
- Creative classroom design Smart boards and plasma screens in every elementary classroom
- Wide variety of specialty classes, including marine biology, science lab, physical education, Spanish, computers, library, music, and art School for Technology partnership with Boston University
- School Motto: "Learners Today, Leaders Tomorrow"
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 308 students
18455 Franjo Rd
Miami, FL 33157
(305) 235-5442 1.2 PK-8
- Homestead Grades: PK-12 | 254 students
13390 Sw 248 Street
Homestead, FL 33032
(305) 258-3107 13.3 PK-12
5 stars!! My family and I have a special place in our hearts for CFA. Not only is their academic program superb, but the support they offered me as a single mother is a true example of Christian love. My daughter was cared for, nurtured and educated by the best Christian Educators. As a result, I have seen a marked improvement in my daughter. I highly recommend CFA as not only a great school for your children but the best place to work as well. Thank you, Mrs Estevill and Mrs Cruz for making these past two years at CFA the best years in our lives. God Bless CFA!!!
- Posted by Parent - Victoria Lai
Christ Fellowship is clean, well-managed, well-staffed, friendly, and professional; with high academic standards and a safe campus with multiple levels of security. Children are taught kindness and responsibility, and teachers are compassionate but firm. Probably the best elementary school within a 500-mile radius.
- Posted by Parent - Derek JF
My daughter spent 7 wonderful years at this school and I have to say that we had the best experience ever! Christ Fellowship is a Christian school with excellent and caring teachers. My daughter was nurtured by each and every teacher, Principals and Vice Principal. She was taught discipline, kindness and love. Her schoolwork was tough but fair - if she showed any struggle our teachers would notify us right away! School events were so well organized and fun - Parents were also the best, often times volunteering their own time to fundraising and helping out any way the could.Both my husband and I worked over 30 miles away from Christ Fellowship and for years we refused to move closer to our jobs as we knew that this kind of experience rarely happens.Our only complaint? ......That the school did not go to 12th grade! As we would have never left!Don`t think twice about enrolling- do it!
- Posted by Parent - Lisa McPherson
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?