Christ Fellowship Academy
- Our faculty and staff have been providing Christian education for K2 through 6th grade for over 40 years. Educating the whole child academically, spiritually, physically, and emotionally.
- Engaging curriculum with a hands-on approach while developing critical thinking skills.
- Offering art, computers, library, music, physical education, science lab, and Spanish from a Christ-centered perspective.
- Accelerated Reader & IXL math Programs. In our Pelican Program - Adventuring into Marine Biology - students will participate in weekly on-campus lessons and hands-on experiences such as kayak adventures, snorkeling excursions, animal encounters, coastal nature hike explorations, and much more.
- They also take part of mission opportunities such as coastal cleanups and caring for animals in rehabilitation centers in the area.Christian Leadership, Academic Excellence, and Mission Minded are the three pillars that make up our school.
- At Christ Fellowship Academy we understand that preschool and elementary years are where children develop a sense of self and their view of the world around them. Having them understand that they were created for a purpose by a Creator that immeasurable loves them and giving them a robust academic foundation that will make them confident leaders is priceless.
- You can visit our website at www.cfacademy.org or call us at 305.238.1833.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)|
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||321 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Yessenia Batista|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Dance, Soccer, TennisBasketball, Dance,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Drama Club, Home Economics, Little Chefs, Nature Postings
Arts and Music Programs:
CFA Singers, CFA Worship Team, Club Create, Simone Says Dance
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Panther Sports Basketball, Soccer Shots, Tennis Advantage of Miami
- Loving and dedicated faculty
- Creative classroom design Smart boards and plasma screens in every elementary classroom
- Wide variety of specialty classes, including marine biology, science lab, physical education, Spanish, computers, library, music, and art School for Technology partnership with Boston University
- School Motto: "Learners Today, Leaders Tomorrow"
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Homestead Grades: PK-12 | 140 students
17700 Sw 280th St
Homestead, FL 33031
(305)247-7399 11.4 PK-12
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 365 students
18455 Franjo Rd
Miami, FL 33157
(305)235-5442 1.2 PK-8
- Homestead Grades: PK-12 | 254 students
13390 Sw 248 Street
Homestead, FL 33032
(305)258-3107 13.3 PK-12