- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,736 students
- Yearly Tuition: $14,500
- Application Deadline: Nov. 25
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki pants, uniform shirt, tie
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Founded in 1958, Christopher Columbus High School has fostered three distinct traditions: the pursuit of academic excellence, the heritage of Catholic education, and the unique spirit and mission of the Marist Brothers. Christopher Columbus High School is a private, Roman Catholic, college-preparatory high school, conducted by the Marist Brothers of the Schools. We aim to make Jesus Christ known and loved, as we prepare young men for higher education and for their continuous challenge of harmonizing faith, culture and life. We foster a family spirit among all who are committed to the success of the school and promote opportunities to work together as a community of learners. Christopher Columbus High School is committed to a comprehensive educational program in academics, spirituality, and physical development which will lead our students to the experience of personal faith and of their vocation as good Christians and virtuous citizens.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Christopher Columbus High School cost?
What sports does Christopher Columbus High School offer?
What is Christopher Columbus High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Christopher Columbus High School?
Endorse Christopher Columbus High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards