St Brendan Catholic High School
- St. Brendan High School is primarily committed to serving the educational needs of the Catholic population of the southwest section of Miami.
- We the stakeholders of Saint Brendan High School, believe that each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual needs.
- Our students' learning needs are the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of school.
- Our students' self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- Our school is a place that provides a strong Catholic foundation with meaningful spiritual experiences.
- Our school provides students and teachers with a safe and orderly environment for learning.
- Education is a life-long activity. Students learn in different ways and are provided with a variety of instructional approaches, extra-curricular activities, and athletic programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,194 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||74 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: 9-12 | 873 students
3601 S Miami Ave
Miami, FL 33133
(305)856-2334 7.5 9-12
- Miami Grades: 6-12 | 257 students
4949 Ne 2nd Ave
Miami, FL 33137
(305)751-8367 10.4 6-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.