Little Wonders Learning Academy & Preschool
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (305) 253-7451
- We distinguish ourselves in our community as a provider of the highest quality Early Learning Education.
- We specialize in Infant care and provide a top notch Learning Center for VPK Students, as well as AFTER SCHOOL CARE AND FABULOUS SUMMER PROGRAMS..Our teacher to student ratio is low and unique in Excellence.
- Our (2) Acre property lends itself to spectacular playground areas with AGE APPROPRIATE PLAYGROUNDS for all age groups.
- We provide a quality educative program, with lots of fun, love, nurturing and magical experiences for our children daily.
- Please see our website for additional information: LITTLEWONDERSLEARNINGACADEMY.VPWEB.COM. Our philsophy of MUSIC AT ALL TIMES, CROSS INFECTION CONTROL AND OPEN DOOR POLICY creates a clean, safe, beautiful, happy and fun environment!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(UNIFORMED EARLY LEARNING CENTER)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||ILEANA TOMASELLI|
|Admissions Associate||DAYANA BOFFELLI|
- Beautiful age appropiate playgrounds.
- Certified TEACHERS.
- Specializing in Infant Care.
- Neonatal/Pediatric Nurse on Staff.
- Excellent Curriculum with emphasis on EARLY LITERACY & EARLY MATHEMATICS
- Computer and Science Labs.
- Gardening & Cooking part of weekly curriculum.
- Open Door Policy.
- Soccer Camp.
- Music at all Times.
- Low Teacher to Student Ratio.
- FREE VPK PROGRAM available.
- AFTER SCHOOL CARE available.
- SUMMER PROGRAM available.
- Cross Infection Control Policy.
- Uniformed Academy.
- A.P.P.LE. GOLD SEAL ACCREDITATED
- QUALITY COUNTS STAR RATED
- Exemplified CENTER DIRECTOR of the Year selected by FAMILY CENTRAL & THE CHILDREN'S TRUST.
- Loving, safe, Nurturing and WONDERFUL AMBIANCE!
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: K-12 | 41 students
11025 SW 84 Street, Cottages 8 & 9 Miami, FL, US 33173
Miami, FL 33157
(305) 971-1230 0.4 K-12
- Miami Grades: PK-9 | 161 students
19350 Belview Drive
Miami, FL 33157
(305) 278-9555 0.8 PK-9
- Miami Grades: K-1 | 12 students
10190 Sw 168 St
Miami, FL 33157
(786) 573-0061 0.8 K-1
Preschool has been excellent for my kid, The staff and teachers are unbelievable, they are awesome at making sure each kid feels special and they help in still the confidence that kid need to move on to the next level of education. If you can get your kids in this school do it by all means.
- Posted by Parent - Yusmila Hernandez
Little Wonders is truly a great place! The staff and teachers are so wonderful to my daughters as well as to myself. They went out of their way for me when I was having a hard time finding work and even held a spot for my eldest daughter who is 12. My youngest, who is 2 years old, has been there since she was an infant and enjoys being there. I have seen a tremendous growth in my daughters development and I owe it all to them. Everyone at Little Wonders is AMAZING! I am so grateful and blessed to have found them.
- Posted by Parent - Maria S.
We have our children enrolled at LITTLE WONDERS for th the past three years. We knew we were in a good Learning Center when we first toured the school ...but we never dreamed it would be FABULOUS AND EXCEPTIONAL! Our kids love...love...love their school and at all social events with other kids they are the smartest. ..the most polite. ..educated. .independent and together kids. ..Their age and older! My husband and I owe these attributes to LITTLE WONDERS and the GREAT STAFF! Our kids are loved...respected. .nurtured. ..taught. . happy and safe while at LITTLE WONDERS. Under the brilliant leadership of ILEANA. ..the DIRECTOR. ...our children have evolved to their maximum capabilities for their age. The best LEARNING CENTER in town!!!!!. Waiting to get in is well worth the time!!! They are top of the line! !!!!!! We are delighted and very grateful!!
- Posted by Parent - dayan
This is the best Learning Center I have experienced! As the father of (2) kids, my wife and I are honored & grateful to have found LITTLE WONDERS for our children, who started here when they were only infants of (3) months. They are professional, loving, engaged and the best you can possibly find in the entire State of Florida. It was worth waiting to get our twins in the Learning facility. They will be there until it is time for them to go to Public School. At that time, they will continue being AFTER SCHOOLERS at LITTLE WONDERS and continue going every SUMMER to their camp. We are very happy! Jr and Daisy Caraballo.
- Posted by Parent - FLIPP
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.