Grades: K-12 | 167 students
- Atlantis Academy provides a safe and nurturing environment to enhance our students’ academic, social and emotional growth, and to foster a sense of self-worth and self-confidence.
- It is an accredited school which provides a program for children with reading or learning differences.
- The school emphasizes the importance of close parent/teacher/student relationships, the goal of which is to form a close working relationship between the whole family and the school.
- Through open communication between parents, faculty, and the administration, parents regularly participate in developing and forming the best method to achieve the student’s individual goals as well as the goals of the school.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||LD, ADD, ADHD, Dyslexia, ASD, PDD,|
|Total Students||167 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki pants and Navy Blue Polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Eric Smith|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, SoftballBasketball, Flag Football,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 252 students
12515 Sw 72nd St
Miami, FL 33183
6405 NW 36 St. suite 104
Miami, FL 33166
MiamiGrades: PK | 145 students
10545 Sw 97th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
MiamiGrades: 9-12 | 817 students
5525 Sw 84th St
Miami, FL 33143
MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 696 students
12975 Sw 6th St
Miami, FL 33184
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.