Grades: NS-12 | 708 students
- Berean Christian School is a college preparatory school that has been serving the western Palm Beach communities with excellence in education since 1964.
- Berean offers quality education with spiritual emphasis, a strong athletic program, and reasonable tuition.
- BCS has nearly 745 students ranging in age from our 2 year old preschoolers to our high school seniors.
- BCS is building for the future by the addition of a thiving ESE program as well as a STEM Program.
- BCS is fully accredited by ACSI, a member of Christian Schools of Palm Beach County, and FHSAA.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||708 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||ADV PL ENG LANG COMP, ADV PL ENG LIT COMP, AP AMERICAN GOV, AP CALCULUS, AP US GOVT/POL|
|Average SAT score||1050|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Risse Uniforms Khaki Pants, Shorts, skirts and polo shirts.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,600|
|Tuition Notes||K5 (Kindergarten) - 4th Grade $8,750.00 5th - 6th Grade $9,125.00 7th - 8th Grade $9,350.00 9th - 11th Grade $9,600.00 12th Grade $9,950.00 Preschool: K2-K3: 5 days per week August - May $7950.00 K2-K3: 3 days per week August-May (Mon, Wed, and F|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$900|
|Admissions Director||Kelly Hoback|
|Admissions Associate||Deborah Compton|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||National Honor Society, Praise Band, STEM Program, Student Council, U-Turn to Christ Praise Band, STEM Program, National Honor Society,
U-Turn to Christ,
- Berean Christian School exists in partnership with parents and the local church to empower students to walk as Jesus walked, enrich students with academics enveloped in a Biblically-based Christian world view, and help students experience their God-given and unique giftedness for success in the future.
- Berean Christian School takes every child`s spiritual development seriously. We believe that the mandate for education is given to parents, and we see our role as a partner with the home in teaching children to love and serve God. A student`s education may last a lifetime, but their relationship with God matters for eternity! So, our faculty and staff desire to help BCS students to know God in a deep way and to develop a passion for Christ as they prepare themselves for success now and in the future.
- Bulldog Athletics has a goal of providing an increasing level of competition and professionalism at all levels of sport through quality instruction and Christian principles.Berean Christian School currently offers 26 interscholastic athletic teams for students in grades five through twelve, and intramural programs for younger students. Athletics play a vital role in the social and character development of each student. Understanding we have been created to be in relationship with one another, Bulldog athletics seeks to reinforce important characteristics such as teamwork, selflessness, hard work, and self-control.
Profile last updated: 05/12/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
West Palm BeachGrades: NS-12 | 1195 students
8401 Belvedere Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
WellingtonGrades: PK-12 | 543 students
1000 Wellington Trace
Wellington, FL 33414
West Palm BeachGrades: 9-12 | 688 students
512 Spencer Dr
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Palm BeachGrades: NS-9 | 500 students
241 Seaview Avenue
Palm Beach, FL 33480
West Palm BeachGrades: PK-8 | 343 students
807 N Flagler Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.