Grades: PK-8 | 138 students
- Bethany Lutheran School Purpose is to bring children to Christ Jesus and assist them in their baptismal covenant to develop a clear, personal relationship with Him, to educate children daily in all subjects, to prepare them to serve God and people throughout their lives and to support and assist parents in leading their children into a successful, useful and purposeful life.
- Bethany Lutheran School program in Pre-K seeks to provide age-appropriate experiences that fully develop a student?s God-given potential in an atmosphere that promotes spiritual growth and a positive self-concept.
- The schedule features daily routines with structured large group lessons.
- Small-group learning and free-choice activities provide for development of students? social interactions and promote cooperation.
- Students learn standard-based concepts and do skills-based activities using fun and creative themes.
- While planned activities cover all of the core curriculum areas, the students? faith life, pre-reading/reading skills and a solid math foundation are the most prominent.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SouthfieldGrades: PK-12 | 605 students
28650 Lahser Road
Southfield, MI 48034
FranklinGrades: PK-12 | 1522 students
22305 W Thirteen Mile Road
Franklin, MI 48025
NoviGrades: NS-K | 70 students
23835 Novi Rd
Novi, MI 48375
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.