Grades: UG | 86 students
- Herbert G Birch School, for over 30 years has worked tirelessly to help disadvantaged individuals live their lives with dignity and joy.
- Birch provides services for children and adults with mental retardation, autism, severe language deficiencies and emotional disturbance.
- We also provide state-of-the-art programs for children affected by abject poverty, malnutrition and homelessness.
- Many children come from homes with parents struggling with substance abuse, literacy deficits and AIDS.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BaysideGrades: 3-8 | 107 students
20305 32nd Avenue
Bayside, NY 11361
WhitestoneGrades: 9-12 | 128 students
2420 Parsons Blvd
Whitestone, NY 11357
New YorkGrades: UG | 89 students
25 E 104th St
New York, NY 10029
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 92 students
260 Eastern Pkwy
Brooklyn, NY 11225
RooseveltGrades: NS-12 | 260 students
380 Washington Ave
Roosevelt, NY 11575
My son is 8 yrs old, who is diagnose with PDD. He is in a special ed class and even though he is in 3rd grade, he has some difficulty and is within 2nd grade level. He also was getting phychotherapy, at one time.
- Posted by Parent - maryc
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.