Grades: PK-8 | 324 students
- Catholic values, which take their meaning from Jesus’s message in the Gospels, are the center of Blessed Sacrament School’s philosophy.
- Truth, peace, compassion, community, and justice reflect our Dominican tradition.
- These values create a safe and respectful school atmosphere.
- Blessed Sacrament School strives to provide a program of academic excellence within a Christian environment.
- A variety of teaching techniques enables children to work toward their potential, experience success and see learning as a life-long process.
- Strong, positive relationships among home, school and community are essential to this outcome.
- Blessed Sacrament School is a ministry of our parish.
- Through worship, work, study, and play, students participate in parish life.
- Children are taught to respect others by recognizing and appreciating the similarities and differences among themselves and others.
- Membership in this community fosters self-confidence, personal responsibility, and discipleship.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||324 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MadisonGrades: K-12 | 226 students
4901 E Buckeye Road
Madison, WI 53716
MadisonGrades: PK-8 | 169 students
2310 Independence Lane
Madison, WI 53704
WaunakeeGrades: PK-12 | 439 students
5606 River Road
Waunakee, WI 53597
MadisonGrades: PK-12 | 6 students
1109 Mendota St
Madison, WI 53714
The youngest of my three children will graduate from Blessed Sacrament School in one month--we will move from being a school family to an alumni family. We''ve had such a great experience at Blessed Sacrament. Excellent academics including music, art and foreign language, a variety of sports and extracurriculars like Forensics and Destination Imagination all in a Christ-centered environment.
- Posted by Parent - elf1b
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.