- Edgewood Campus School a private Catholic school founded in 1881 by the Sinsinawa Dominican Sisters.
- We offer all d 4 and 5 year-old kindergarten and grades 1 - 8.
- We welcome children of all faiths, nationalities, and cultural traditions.
- Our school takes great pride in offering the best private education in the greater Madison area. Our 55-acre campus is situated in a park-like setting on the shore of beautiful Lake Wingra in Madison, Wisconsin.
- We share the campus with our sister schools, Edgewood High School and Edgewood College.
- Our mission is to provide the highest quality education for your child.
- Our actions are grounded in the Sinsinawa Dominican Catholic educational values of truth, compassion, justice, community, and partnership.
- As your child grows in self-knowledge, self-awareness, and self-esteem, these values guide them to learn respect for themselves, others, and our world.
- At Edgewood Campus School we seek to find the greatness in each child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||312 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(all colors are approved no graphics no logos )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||all day 4K and 5K $8,000 grades 1 - 5 $7,500 grades 6 - 8 $7,900|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Sally Drea|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Softball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Campus & Community Service, Choir, E-STEAM, Leadership Council, League Sports, Safety Patrol, Science Olympiad, Student Council, Theater, Yearbook Band, Choir, E-STEAM, League Sports, Safety Patrol, Theater, Yearbook, Campus & Community Service,
- Application Process We accept applications throughout the year with meetings and tours for prospective students beginning in fall. Registration begins in late January. Consideration for students on the application list begins after current students have been registered for the next school year. The following items are required to begin the application process: 1)Completed application form 2)Share birth certificate or passport for review 3)Copies of report cards for the past 3 years 4)Copies of standardized test results 5)Copies of EIP or 504 evaluations 6)Meet with the admissions director for a school and campus tour 7)Schedule a classroom visit or shadow day for the student.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MadisonGrades: PK-8 | 468 students
418 Holly Ave
Madison, WI 53711
MadisonGrades: K-9 | 205 students
5454 Gunflint Trl
Madison, WI 53711
MadisonGrades: PK-8 | 324 students
2112 Hollister Ave
Madison, WI 53726