- Abell Foundation, Inc. (MD)
- BASIC Fund (CA)
- Bay Area Scholarships for Inner-City Children Fund
- Baltimore Educational Scholarship Trust
- A Better Chance
- BISON Scholarship Fund (New York)
- Black Student Fund (DC)
- Byrne Urban Scholars (CO)
- Capital Partners For Education (DC)
- Catholic Schools Foundation (Massachusetts)
- Children's Education Fund (Dallas)
- Children's Scholarship Fund (TX)
- Commonweal Foundation (MD)
- The Daniel Murphy Scholarship Foundation (Chicago)
- The Denver Foundation
- The Independent Scholarship Fund
- Inner-City Scholarship Fund (Boston)
- Inner-City Scholarship Fund (New York)
- Latino Student FunD (DC)
- LINK UnlimiteD (Chicago)
- Maine Community Foundation
- Office of Navajo Nation Scholarship & Financial Assistance
- New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
- Partners Advancing Values in Education (WI)
- Philadelphia Society of Friends
- Prep for Prep
- Rhode Islanders Sponsoring Education
- Scholarship Fund for Inner-City Children (NJ)
- School CHOICE Scholarships, Inc. (KY)
- Shepherd Foundation (DC)
- Skillman Foundation (MI)
- Student/Partner Alliance (NJ)
- Tri-County Scholarship Fund (NJ)
- Vermont Student Opportunity Scholarships (VT)
- Washington Scholarship Fund
- Wight Foundation, Inc. (New Jersey)
- YES Opportunities, Inc.
Scholarships for private school students are rather limited. Most support students in their area. Here are some organizations which offer funding.
The number of organizations offering scholarships for private school students is limited. In addition to the list of organizations below you should also check to see if your state has and Scholarship Funding Organizations. Apptoximately 14 states have SFOs. Most admissions officers will be able to advise you about scholarships available in your area.
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.
|Paying For It|
FREE SCHOOLS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Don't let the cost of private school deter you, many schools offer scholarships. Explore scholarships, how they are funded and get a list of schools your child may be able to attend tuition free.
- Read more articles (4)
Most Popular Articles