Grades: PK-K | 20 students
Bottling maple syrup made from sap collected by the children. We also bake bread and make waffles from scratch!
- Boulder Knoll Montessori School is a private Montessori based Early Childhood Center, serving children ages 3-6 and their families.
- Its mission is to provide a safe, welcoming and loving environment, which nurtures the development of the whole child, and which cultivates a child`s independence and innate desire to learn. At Boulder Knoll Montessori School, children of all abilities are encouraged and supported as they explore the world around them, and grow intellectually, emotionally, socially, morally and physically. Families with children at Boulder Knoll are supported as they develop parenting skills and family-school collaboration ensures the needs of the child are met at home and at school.
- Boulder Knoll Montessori strives to meet the needs of children and families, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or family structure.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Boulder Knoll Montessori makes decisions regarding the incoming class after current student reenrollment in January. As date of application is one factor in our decisions regarding admission, and as we are a small school with less than 10 openings for new students annually, we highly recommend that families apply early. Many of our families complete the application process two years before their child is ready to attend our school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MeridenGrades: K-9 | 205 students
115 Lewis Ave
Meriden, CT 06451
MeridenGrades: NS-K | 35 students
20 South Broad Terrace
Meriden, CT 06450
WallingfordGrades: PK-12 | 58 students
161 S Whittlesey Ave
Wallingford, CT 06492
MilfordGrades: NS-6 | 72 students
40 Quirk Road
Milford, CT 06460
BranfordGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
62 Cedar St
Branford, CT 06405
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.