Grades: PK-K | 26 students
- Founded in 1986, Bright Horizons Family Solutions is the world's leading provider of employer-sponsored child care, early education, and work/life solutions.
- Bright Horizons manages more than 600 child care centers for many of the world's leading corporations, hospitals, universities, and government agencies.
- All of our child care centers are designed to meet the standards of excellence set by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- We are proud to help children worldwide develop the skills they need to prepare for academic excellence and success in life, while we partner with employers to support their employees as they strive to balance the demands of work and family.
- The Bright Horizons Family Solutions mission is to provide innovative programs that help children, families, and employers work together to be their very best.
- We are committed to providing the highest-quality child care, early education, and work/life solutions in the world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition includes breakfast, lunch and pm snack.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San JoseGrades: PK-4 | 62 students
3703 Silver Creek Rd
San Jose, CA 95121
San JoseGrades: K-8 | 239 students
2715 S White Rd
San Jose, CA 95148
San JoseGrades: NS-PK | 44 students
3320 San Felipe Rd.
San Jose, CA 95135
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.