- British International School of Boston - Individual, International, Inspirational A co-educational day school offering personalized learning for all students, ages 18 months to 18 years old.
- Carefullly-selected international curriculum offer rigorous academic preparation and personal development from an early age, while our diverse learning environment and international learning opportunities ensure students develop a broad global perspective.
- Throughout the school, students receive individualized support from teachers and learning assistants, assuring every child is inspired to set and reach personal learning goals.
- Our high school culminates in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, widely regarded one of the best high school diploma programs in the world.
- Our students stand out during college admissions, and leave the school prepared to take on life's challenges.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||New England Association of Schools and Colleges
Association of Independent Schools in New England (AISNE)
International Baccalaureate (IB) World School
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||422 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$27,040|
|Tuition Notes||Please see our web site or call the school for current school fees.|
|Admissions Director||Anique Seldon|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Crew, Cross Country, Indoor Soccer, Mountaineering, Rugby, Soccer, SwimmingBasketball, Cheering,
Crew, Cross Country,
Indoor Soccer, Mountaineering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||19 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama, Duke of Edinburgh, German, Model United Nations, Student Media Team, Yearbook, chess, cooking, dance, debate, drama, film, golf, many more, changing termly, newspaper, robotics, sailing, sports, student council Drama, German, Yearbook, chess, cooking, dance, debate, drama, film, golf, newspaper, robotics, sailing, sports, Duke of Edinburgh,
Model United Nations,
Student Media Team,
many more, changing termly,
- Individual, International, Inspirational
- Your child will develop, within an international education, the qualities and potential to become an active and responsible citizen and global leader.
- Your child will be nurtured, supported and challenged according to his/her individual needs and aspirations.
- Your child will be inspired to become engaged in and excited about his/her own leanring and development.
- Inspiring the next generation of explorers via a holistic and internationally minded framework
- High School studies culminate with the highly regarded International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, accepted in selective colleges and universities in the US and around the globe
- Modern World Languages beginning at age 3
- Reading and writing instruction beginning at age 3
- Admissions timeline accomodations possible for international and relocating students
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrooklineGrades: PK-12 | 415 students
20 Newton St
Brookline, MA 02445
MiltonGrades: K-12 | 980 students
170 Centre Street
Milton, MA 02186
BostonGrades: 9-12 | 172 students
One University Road
Boston, MA 02215
BostonGrades: 5-12 | 436 students
103 Pilgrim Road
Boston, MA 02215
DedhamGrades: 7-12 | 432 students
85 Lowder St
Dedham, MA 02026