Grades: NS-6 | 124 students
- Brookview School offers programs from Infancy to Sixth Grade in the Montessori Education Method.
- We offer intensive Spanish Language starting with Toddlers.
- Brookview School is an inclusive learning community, and we regard diversity as a cause for celebration! Brookview's commitment to prepare children for adulthood in this global community flourishes in our classroom when children from many backgrounds learn and grow together.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Brookview School, we know children naturally love to learn, have a wide range of interests, and are curious about new ideas and possibilities. Our strong academic focus takes place on our ten-acre campus and includes Spanish, the arts, music and life-long fitness. Opportunities for foreign exchange programs and community service are available for older students. Our Montessori programs promote exploration, investigation, and discovery.
Profile last updated: 08/18/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
South BendGrades: 1-8 | 102 students
1101 E Jefferson Blvd
South Bend, IN 46617
South BendGrades: K | 26 students
1236 Lincoln Way E
South Bend, IN 46601
MishawakaGrades: NS-8 | 178 students
530 East Day Road
Mishawaka, IN 46545
Saint JosephGrades: K | 70 students
3084 Niles Rd
Saint Joseph, MI 49085
South BendGrades: PK-K | 28 students
Po Box 6563
South Bend, IN 46660
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.