Grades: PK-12 | 97 students
- Calvary Baptist School, a ministry of Calvary Baptist Church, was founded in 1975.
- Calvary is a private, college-preparatory school located on a newer 17-acre campus.
- Our K4 through 12th grade school draws students from many Bible-believing churches. Our commitment is to engage, equip and empower our students to identify and develop the full range of their God-given gifts and talents.
- The Bible is integrated in all areas, giving students a foundation not only for academics, but also for every day living.
- Our goal for the students can be summed up in our theme, "impacting hearts and minds for Christ.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,850|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition discounts available|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,100|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Bowling, Drama Bowling, Drama,|
- Calvary Baptist School was founded in the fall of 1975 because of the concern of the Pastor and members of Calvary Baptist Church. It was their desire and obligation then and it remains our obligation to provide a quality Christian education. Calvary Baptist School is a ministry of Calvary Baptist Church. The School Board is made up of seven to ten members; a minimum of one Deacon appointed by the Deacon Board, a minimum of five members elected at large, and a treasurer elected at large. The administrator and associate administrator are responsible for the leadership and activities of the school. Proper protocol is always observed in caring for school business.
Profile last updated: 04/14/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CedarburgGrades: NS-8 | 357 students
W67N622 Evergreen Blvd
Cedarburg, WI 53012
BrookfieldGrades: PK-12 | 867 students
3460 N Brookfield Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045
MilwaukeeGrades: K-8 | 26 students
9900 W Capitol Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53222
MukwonagoGrades: PK-12 | 28 students
1610 Honeywell Rd
Mukwonago, WI 53149
Menomonee FallsGrades: PK-8 | 102 students
N48w18700 Lisbon Rd
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.